Are you addicted to diets? Are you always looking for the next “miracle”? Here are 7 symptoms that you may be a diet-aholic.
1. You find yourself turning on Dr. Oz or other shows whenever the latest diet is featured or the newest diet/fitness guru is the guest.
2. You pick up the magazines at the checkout that feature “lose weight fast” articles.
3. Your bookshelf if overflowing with a collection of diet books–most of which have never been used because there is always a new once coming out.
4. When you go on amazon.com it defaults to the diet section.
5. You have a collection of supplements on the shelf promising to “melt fat”. (If you could really “melt” fat
, it seems like we’d all be standing in a puddle of melted lard.)
6. You know all the lingo–no fat, low-fat, no carb, low carb. high protein, glutton free and have tried most.
7. You find yourself gravitating to items on the grocery store shelf with the “diet” on the label. ( I recently saw “Diet Water”. Since regular water has so many calories.)
Coming soon–7 Strategies for Overcoming being a Diet-aholicism
Every woman is a warrior.
Signup for inspiration, motivation, education, and special offers and a FREE GIFT!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
As a thank you gift, I would like to give you a copy of the eboook
“Joy in the Morning”
Click on the title above to download your free copy.
We will not spam or share your email. You may opt out at any time. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us.