Subscribe to Warrior Wisdom
Receive the latest information of what’s new, get inspired and have the opportunity to ask a Warrior your burning questions.
Are you addicted to diets? Are you always looking for the next “miracle”? Here are 7 symptoms that you may be a diet-aholic.
1. You find yourself turning on Dr. Oz or other shows whenever the latest diet is featured or the newest diet/fitness guru is the guest.
2. You pick up the magazines at the checkout that feature “lose weight fast” articles.
3. Your bookshelf if overflowing with a collection of diet books–most of which have never been used because there is always a new once coming out.
4. When you go on amazon.com it defaults to the diet section.
5. You have a collection of supplements on the shelf promising to “melt fat”. (If you could really “melt” fat, it seems like we’d all be standing in a puddle of melted lard.)
6. You know all the lingo–no fat, low-fat, no carb, low carb. high protein, glutton free and have tried most.
7. You find yourself gravitating to items on the grocery store shelf with the “diet” on the label. ( I recently saw “Diet Water”. Since regular water has so many calories.)
Coming soon–7 Strategies for Overcoming being a Diet-aholicism